Vendor Transparency Solutions (VTS) — a compliance monitoring and continuing education training provider for the recovery and finance industries — recently released its new, expanded library.
In an effort to better prepare VTS-subscribed companies with the various compliance-related requests from clients, subscribers now have access to 23 individual policy templates. This service is provided by VTS at no additional cost to its subscribers.
These policies have been reviewed and approved by attorney Michael Dougherty of Weltman, Weinberg & Reis; policies that are also covered as part of education training and testing in the VTS Training Center.
VTS claims that the company now maintains the most detailed and expansive collection of compliance policy templates available in the industry.
“Our main goal is to continuously provide tools to our subscribers that will empower them to reach the highest level of compliance and better mitigate risk,” VTS president Max Pineiro said.
The individual policies added to the library are:
• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) policy
• Anti-bribery & corruption policy
• Bankruptcy policy
• Clean desk policy
• Code of conduct & ethics policy
• Complaint handling policy
• Confidentiality policy
• Drug free workplace policy
• Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) policy
• Equipment and facility policy
• Field operations/breach of peace/GLBA policy
• Information security policy
• Red flag rules policy
• Security policy
• Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA) policy
• Social media & confidentiality policy
• Unfair Deceptive Abusive Acts and Practices (UDAAP) policy
• Workplace violence policy
• Workplace violence incident report
VTS can provide its clients with a secure portal that allows the live monitoring of their service providers and all of their compliance-related documents, audits and inspections.
“The addition of the expanded VTS Library, together with the VTS Complaint Handling Module, the VTS Profile, the VTS Training Center and the VTS Marketing Module, makes VTS the most powerful compliance monitoring service in the industry,” Pineiro said.
For additional Information on the VTS extended library or service offerings, visit or call (520) 468-3990, ext.102.