The upcoming Auto Captives Summit will focus on the emerging digital models for selling auto finance as well as real world examples for success in the transforming digital world of automotive finance.
The 3rd annual summit — titled “Think Bigger” — is scheduled for Jan. 25 at the London Shard. Many will also be attending the International Auto Finance Network, which is the following day at the Hilton Tower Bridge — also in London.
“Auto finance companies who ‘Think Bigger’ about digitalization will dominate the increasingly connected auto finance world,” event organizers shared in a press release. “Tomorrow’s auto finance leaders are actively leveraging the latest technology innovations to develop enterprise-wide digital strategies that optimise business processes, transforming their digital relationships with customers into a lifetime versus a transaction.”
The 2018 White Clarke Group Auto Captives Summit provides attendees with real-world examples for success in the transforming digital world of automotive finance, including the following sessions:
- David Slider, executive vice president at White Clarke Group, will share industry trends and focus on pushing the limits within our organizations.
- Toby Woolf, big data automotive leader at IBM, will discuss how his company’s big data technology is delivering actionable insights to auto finance captives.
- Irfon Watkins, chief executive officer at DOVU, will be covering the company's new blockchain platform, which monetizes the flow of connected car data between the driver and the organizations who use it.
In the afternoon, the event will switch gears, and attendees will hear the following sessions and more on emerging digital models for selling auto finance:
- Andy Hinrichs, CEO and founder at Autogravity, will discuss his company’s auto finance mobile app, which is described as a “true disruptor” in the U.S. auto finance industry.
- Toby Kernon, CEO at Wagonex, will share his new fintech start-up strategy – a subscription based Cars-as-a-Service offering.
- Royce Curtin, managing director of global intelligence at Barclays Bank, will explore cyber security and offer insights on protecting your business.
Event organizers describe the summit as a way for “senior auto finance executives to meet and debate the transforming landscape of auto finance,” while also networking with companies such as BMW Financial Services, Daimler Financial Services, FCA Automotive Services, Ford Credit, GM Financial, Honda Finance, Hyundai Capital, Jaguar Land Rover, Mazda Finance, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, PSA Finance, RCI Financial Services, Tesla Motors, Toyota Financial Services, Volkswagen Financial Services and Volvo Financial Services.
Spaces are limited and on an invite-only basis, according to event organizers. To see the full agenda or request an invite, visit www.autocaptives.com.
Updated to correct spelling in conference name.
Наш важный web-сайт со статьями про мезотерапия мезотерапия для волос