Morrie’s Automotive Group announced Wednesday plans to expand in the Midwest with the addition of five new locations and six new brands.
The new dealerships, which will be located in Minnesota and Wisconsin, will be opened by the end of 2018.
New locations will include:
- Volkswagen La Crosse and Audi Lacrosse in La Crosse, Wis.(opening September)
- Mercedes of St. Paul in Maplewood, Minn. (opening October)
- Lincoln of West End in St. Louis Park, Minn. (opening January)
- Jaguar Richfield and Land Rover Richfield in Richfield, Minn. (opening late 2018)
- West Bend Honda in West Bend, Wis. (opening late 2018)
“Through this expansion we’re not just adding new dealerships, we’re bringing new jobs to our communities, adding trusted brands to our portfolio and introducing the Morrie’s Buy Happy approach of vehicle ownership to car buyers across Minnesota and Wisconsin,” Karl Schmidt, Morrie’s Automotive Group chief executive officer, said in a news release. “Our goal is to enhance the ownership experience and bring an evolved approach to doing business that today’s car buyers expect.”
Morrie’s growth will bring more than 225 new jobs and various development opportunities for current employees, according to the group.