The North Carolina Automobile Dealers Association has joined AuSM’s Automotive Intelligence Summit as an industry partner.
CMG, which is AuSM’s parent company, .
The second annual Auto Intel Summit is set for July 23-25 in Raleigh, N.C., which is part of the same Research Triangle region of North Carolina where AuSM and AuSM are headquartered.
AIS will focus on the future and evolution of the auto industry, keying in on such core topics as connectivity, compliance and regulations, mobility, digital retail, predictive analytics, investment capital, automotive M&A, auto fintech and economic forecasts.
“The Automotive Intelligence Summit will cover the most important emerging issues facing our industry today,” NCADA president and chief executive officer Robert Glaser said. “Therefore, we are excited to support it and offer our members a chance to interact with and learn from the some of the most notable names in the industry.”
The association said the partnership with the Auto Intel Summit is a reflection of its commitment to offering members the most current educational and professional development opportunities available in the industry.
NCADA will be organizing a panel at AIS that will address “what’s next for dealerships?”
“We are really excited about the NCADA partnership. When we look at how quickly innovation and new technologies are impacting the industry, the benefit of having the dealer body involved and invested in the content of the event really strengthens the agenda,” CMG president Bill Zadeits said.
“In addition to providing great content from the dealer perspective during AIS, we’ve worked with NCADA to provide a block of tickets for NCADA members. We’re looking forward to hosting them in July,” he said.
Amid the onset of digital retailing, a plethora of new fintech tools available and the potential for machine learning and AI to automate processes within their business, there is plenty for dealers to consider. In fact, one of the focuses of AIS 2019 is the evolution of digital retailing.
The agenda will include various angles on the evolution of digital retail presented during the three days of the second annual AIS. Here is a snapshot:
- Andrew Tai, CEO, Motoinsight: “Digital Retailing: Separating the Facts from Fiction”
- Craig Sims, VP, Automotive Solutions, Equifax: “The Future of the Automotive Experience: How Unification of Technology Drives The Right Customer Journey”
- Tim Cox, Founder, CarNow: “DR: Your Direction Determines Your Destination”
- Jason McCarter, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland, “Legal Issues of Selling Online”
- Tarry Shebesta, CEO, truPayments, “Digital Retailing and the role of FinTech: Credit First vs Credit Last”
- PeteMacInnis, Founder and CEO, eLEND Solutions, “Is Digital Retailing Promising More Than It Can Deliver”
Others include GM Financial, KAR Auction Services, Equifax, Nielsen, IHS Markit, Deloitte, Cox Automotive Mobility, EY, SAS, Get Spiffy Inc. and more
See full descriptions for sessions, and a full
Join the conversation. #AutoIntelSummit