Payment technology provider BillingTree looked to strengthen its company leadership to serve clients within five crucial markets, including auto financing.
This week, the company announced the extension of its C-level team and made five key senior vertical industry appointments as part of a company-wide strategic reorganization to drive continued growth.
Executives highlighted the new industry management structure will enable BillingTree to provide specialized services and expertise in each of its key markets:
—Business to business
—Accounts receivables management (ARM)
The two higher-level appointments include:
• Melissa Kirk has been promoted to chief information officer (CIO). Kirk has been with BillingTree for five years and in her tenure, has successfully championed organization wide, strategic technology transformation.
In this role, she will be a key decision-maker regarding strategic growth, IT infrastructure, data and products and will help integrate new technology solutions to meet the aggressive ongoing growth plans of BillingTree.
• Chad Probst has been promoted to chief revenue officer (CRO). Probst has been a pillar at BillingTree and an integral part of the company’s success over the years through his different roles.
As CRO, Probsts is responsible for all revenue generation processes through organic growth and acquisition strategies. He is accountable for driving better integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions, including marketing, sales, implementations, customer support, pricing and revenue management.
The two new C-level executives follow the appointments of a chief compliance officer and chief financial officer during the middle of last year.
The company also emphasized the five industry appointments follow a multi-year period of continued revenue growth for BillingTree driven by new partnerships, products and the expansion into key verticals.
The new structure will support increased focus and commitment in each of the company's key vertical markets:
• Jason Hiland will help build the BillingTree financial services sales team to focus on rapid growth within the credit union and banking markets.
• Steven Langlois will have an essential role in supporting the expansion into the business-to-business market.
• Steve Recchia will focus on opportunities within the accounts receivable management Industry.
• Greg Mallin is responsible for all growth and partnership initiatives within the property management market.
• Pat McIntyre will lead the healthcare division as the company continues to expand its footprint in this growing market.
“BillingTree enters 2018 with an outstanding leadership team aimed at growing key areas for the business. Because of their expertise, experience and commitment to our core values, BillingTree strengthens its foundation as a leader in delivering forward thinking solutions,” said Edz Sturans, chief executive officer and president at BillingTree.
“The moves announced today will better stimulate focus on our overall growth goals in the shifting payments landscape,” Sturans continued.