On Wednesday, Pearl Technology Holdings introduced its newly enhanced VehicleXchange (VX) marketing platform that's been redesigned to give users an easy-to-use daily workflow on both desktop and mobile devices.
VX is now integrated with three other Pearl subsidiaries and several CRM functions have also been incorporated into the redesigned application.
The addition of ShowroomXpress (SRX), Propensity360, Rapid Proactive Messaging (RPM), gives the intelligent automated marketing platform unique and powerful capabilities, the company said.
“We have redesigned and empowered VX with functionality that no other marketing platform in the industry can offer,” Pearl chief executive officer and founder Bruce Thompson said in a news release. “The redesigned platform now performs multiple advanced calculations and utilizes predictive analytics and artificial intelligence to identify and score both conquest prospects and retention prospects.
“The integration of Propensity360 is a game-changer by itself, as it considers over 2,500 demographic and individual attributes in a dealer’s market to determine which customers are likely to purchase a vehicle in the next 120 days and what they are likely to purchase,” Thompson continued.
VX’s capabilities include now automatically finding customers who are most likely to buy and connecting with them on a daily basis via catered messages.
Other new automatic functions provided by VX include:
- Calculate payment options for every unit in inventory to the dollar
- Scan dealer database and service drive for the highest scored upgrade, retention and conquest candidates
- Send automated campaigns to candidates with personalized payment options
- Pinpoint and communicate with every conquest expiring lease customer in the market by maturity date, payment amount and propensity score to lease client inventory
- Identify conquest customers with highest propensity scores in the market
- Match inventory by payment to propensity targets and sends personalized payment upgrade options
- Identify and communicate with same make/model conquest customers in any market to drive incremental service traffic via a new service drive traffic tool