Many young professionals are taking leadership roles in the auto industry and impacting the remarketing and used-car business.
In Year 3 of AuSM’s annual Remarketing & Used-Car Industry’s 40 Under 40, you will find the current- and next-generation leaders of the business who are making big differences in the industry and at their respective companies.
AuSM is honored and thrilled to recognize these folks and celebrate their accomplishments.
And be sure you don’t miss the special ceremony at Used Car Week to recognize this year’s group of honorees. More on that can be found at www.usedcarweek. biz.
AuSM would also like to thank everyone for nominating dozens and dozens of outstanding folks.
This group represents just a fraction of the incredible young leaders this industry has to offer. We look forward to many more years of honoring these change-makers.
And without further ado, our 2017 Remarketing and Used-Car Industry’s 40 Under 40 (in alphabetical order, by first name):
- Aaron McConkey, Product Director, Auction Edge Inc.
- Aaron Pyle, Director of Wholesale Operations, Mountain State Auto Auction/Capital City Auto Auction
- Chad Cunningham, Vice President, Wholesale Inc. and Wholesale Express
- Chad Perry, Senior Director of New Accounts, DealerSocket
- Chase Abbott, Vice President of Sales, VinSolutions and Dealertrack F&I
- Chris Karwoski, Senior Director National Accounts, Cox Automotive
- Clint Weaver, General Manager, America’s Auto Auction Harrisburg
- Danny Hammack, Manager Partner, Columbia Honda
- David Pendergraft, General Manager, DAA Northwest
- Elizabeth Murphy, Associate Corporate Counsel, ADESA
- Eric Jenkins, General Manager, ADESA Birmingham
- Greta Crowley, Senior Director of Consumer Marketing, Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book
- Jake Tudor, General Manager, Jim Norton Chevrolet
- Jeff Swinney, Director of Finance and Technology, XLerate Group
- Jeni Hamlin, Remarketing Manager, Gateway Financial Solutions
- Joe Caruso, Director of Online Sales, ADESA
- Joe Guarascio, Director of Fleet and Pre-Owned Strategy & Sales, Nissan North America
- Joe LeMonds, National Remarketing Manager, Carolina Auto Auction
- Joe Neiman, Founder of ACV Auctions and Head of Product
- John Carter, Remarketing Solutions Sales Operations Manager, GM Financial
- John North, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Lithia Motors
- Kartheek Veeravalli, Chief Product Officer, defi SOLUTIONS
- Kristen Trout, Director of Legal, PAR North America
- Kristin Gaffney, Vehicle Remarketing Representative, Capital One
- Laura Clapp, Director, Digital Agency, CDK Global
- Leslie Ruhe, Vice President, Sales & Relationship Manager, U.S. Bank
- Leslie Vander Baan, Vice President, Integration, DRIVIN
- Luke Smith, President, MVTRAC
- Mandy Savage, General Manager, Manheim Detroit
- Michael Sadowski, Vice President of Operations and General Manager, Kelley Blue Book
- Paul Lynch, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, DePaula Auto Group
- Peter Fusz, Vice President of Pre-Owned Operations, Lou Fusz Automotive Network
- Renee Perri, Vice President of Corporate Division, Wheel’s Automotive Dealer Supplies Inc.
- Ryan LaFontaine, Chief Operating Officer, LaFontaine Automotive Group
- Ryan Mulligan, Senior Partner Development Manager, Carfax
- Scott Liniado, Associate Vice President, Technology, Cox Automotive
- Scott Pechstein, Vice President of Sales, Autobytel Inc.
- Sean Cason, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Automotive Finance Corporation
- Todd Linn, IT Delivery Manager, Automotive, Equifax
- Tyler Daws, Senior Manager, Regional Auction Sales, Hyundai Capital America
- Vincent Salvagni, Chief Financial Officer, Sun Auto Group/Used Car King
- Will Farmer, Regional Sales Director, Southeast U.S., TradeRev
For more on these outstanding honorees, see the Sept. 1 issue of AuSM.