Eighteen independent auctions took home honors Monday night in Las Vegas at the ninth annual OVE.com Awards show.
OVE recognized top-performing partners in several categories.
Both the first-place winner and second-place winner in each respective OVE.com Award category are listed below, in order:
- Highest Commercial Volume — Southern Auto Auction and Norwalk Auto Auction
- Highest Commercial Mix — Greensboro Auto Auction and Bel-Air Auto Auction
- Highest Dealer Volume — America’s Auto Auction Atlanta and Clark County Auto Auction
- Highest Growth of New Sellers — Auctions In Motion Thousand Oaks and Greenville Auto Auction
- Online Buyer Confidence Award — Dealers Auto Auction of the Rockies and State Line Auto Auction
- Highest Commercial Sales Growth — State Line Auto Auction and Carolina Auto Auction
- Highest Dealer Sales Growth — Auctions In Motion Thousand Oaks and America’s Auto Auction Atlanta
- Highest Conversion Rate Commercial Units — Norwalk Auto Auction and Southern Auto Auction
- Highest Conversion Rate Dealer Units — Speedway Auto Auction of Charlotte and America’s Auto Auction Jacksonville