To continue the momentum started by our Women in Remarketing and Women in Auto Finance franchises, AuSM has launched Women in Retail, an awards program that specifically recognizes leaders on the retail side of the auto industry.
This inaugural class of honorees represents dealerships, dealer groups, third-party providers, vendors and automakers, and consists of top leaders making a difference in the auto retail business.
Those honorees, listed in alphabetical order by last name, are:
- Wadette Bradford, FCA
- Erica Danford, Dealer.com
- Veronika Egginton, Larry H. Miller Dealerships
- Deaun A. Flowers, Lou Fusz Automotive Network
- Kathy Gilbert, CDK Global
- Ashley Halpin Karr, CarGurus
- Robin Hill, Hendrick Lexus Charlotte
- Laura Hutchinson, CARFAX
- Vanisha Palanivel, AutoNation Volkswagen Mall of Georgia
- Nikole L. Reed, Infiniti USA
- Brooke Skinner Ricketts, Cars.com
- Holly M. Vollant, C.A.R, CarLotz
- Kerri Wise, TrueCar
For more on our inaugural class of Women in Retail, see the .
In a setup similar to Women in Remarketing and Women in Auto Finance, the inaugural class of Women in Retail will be recognized at this fall, as well.
The event will also include a Women in Retail panel discussion. Stay tuned for more on this new program. Congratulations to all of our honorees!